The National Center on Response to Intervention (NCRTI) has launched an updated and expanded Web site!
• Navigate the site and learn about RTI through the Essential Components.
• See What’s New on the homepage.
• Test your RTI knowledge with the Poll Question.
• View an array of types of resources like videos, webinars, briefs, question and answers and much more!
• Find exactly what you are looking for through the new Advanced Search. Visit the NCRTI Web site to see what's new!
Get RTI Training at the NASP Summer Conferences
The National Association of School Psychologists'
2011 Summer Conferences, scheduled for July 11–13 in Indianapolis, IN,
and July 25–27 in Atlantic City, NJ, will offer a variety of sessions
focused on RTI. Attendees can take an in-depth look at data-based
decision making; get tools to help address social, emotional, and
behavioral aspects of RTI; learn about evidence-based interventions to
improve reading, math, organization, homework, time-management skills;
and more. All school professionals who need additional RTI training can
benefit from attending the summer conferences. For complete session information and to register online, visit the NASP Web site.
CRTIEC EC RTI Summit
The Center for Response to Intervention in Early Childhood (CRTIEC) has announced that the Third Annual EC RTI Summit will take place from September 26-27, 2011, in Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico. Visit the CRTIEC Web site for more information on registration.